Sunday, February 9, 2014

Wedding Shower Part 1

Egg Carton Flowers



My cousin Kady is getting married to Silas in June!! We are so happy and excited for the both of them!!

The Happy Couple!

 I was blessed to be able to help plan the wedding shower we just had on Saturday! 
Tracy, Kady's sister/my cousin, headed up this party and found these adorable egg carton flowers we could make to decorate the house and specifically the bay window. 






Okay, you might be saying, egg carton flowers?!? Seriously?? 
Well, they  look funny and kinda tacky while you're cutting them out, painting, and gluing them but wait until you stick them on a light strand and wow! You have amazing beauty!!!  

The bay window: lovely!

So pretty!!!

There's nothing like little white lights to just make the party!

close up look...


Here is a video link on youtube to watch:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvcrPaHQVhc&feature=share

We painted the egg cartons various shades of purple, blue, and white. They were so pretty!!! 

Sorry about the picture quality. I'm still in the process of buying my own camera but mom has been gracious enough to allow me to use hers.  


Look for the next post: Advice Hearts