Monday, February 17, 2014

My Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day

Here is a glimpse into my "Valentine's Week".

I started off with making decorations for the party I helped to plan and host. 
I made my own Valentine's to give at the party and as I saw my family and friends. 
"You're just WRITE for me"

"You make my heart GLOW."

Decorations included home made buntings, signs, and egg carton flowers! Plus a few fun things I had at home!!

Bunting made from paper, stamps, and yarn...

"Happy Valentine's Day" banner...
 My Dad planned an early Valentine's  dinner for my Mom and the rest of us because he was going to be gone.
Our family dinner

Flowers my Dad bought for my Mom!

Table settings with heart napkins!!






 On Wednesday I had the party. The kids loved it!! So happy!!

The food table with decorations!

Bunting, history of Valentine's Day, and egg carton flowers!!!



Yummy snacks and lovely decor!!



 Friday we had our family Valentine's Day. 
I fixed breakfast and  Mom bought a heart shaped pizza for dinner. Too cute!!

Valentine's breakfast: Heart shaped French toast and fried eggs...

Valentine's Dinner!!

Decor at home...
I hope you all had a lovely Valentine's Day!!

Coming soon a post on crocheted headbands!
See this one and many more!!