Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Super Bowl Decorations

Home Made Decorations for the Super Bowl

I know that Super Bowl is over and some people are happy about the outcome of the game and others are not. 
But I thought that I would write about the decorations I made so  you could make some for yourself for next year or perhaps make something similar for another occasion. 

I made Roman Numerals out of card board and painted them. 

 They look better when they are paitned! 
In these pictures you get a peak at my messy and overly crowded work table!

Here is a football bunting I made out of brown paper and paint. Easily done and I had the materials already! 
 Hung over the fireplace!
 Here is another bunting I made with paper and paint. I taped both of these buntings on twine that I had and then hung them. Buntings can be made out of various materials and also print able. Pinterest is full of ideas!

 Here is our "snack station "; decorated and ready for the game!
 A close up of the decorations that I made...

Signs that I made:

 I did the sketches myself and hung them around the house. 


 Everything was made out of stuff I had in my craft room!!  I saved it all for next year's Super Bowl party!

I hung these balloons and at the end of each quarter we wrote the score for each team on them. 
Something fun and maybe a new tradition to start! 


On another note and I want to wish my grandpa and brother both a very Blessed and Happy Birthday!
I love you both very much!! 

Lord willing, my next post will be about the shower decorations that I made for my cousin's wedding shower and the Valentine's decorations I'm making for the Valentine's party I'm helping to plan!